Saturday, April 29, 2006

Greetings, cava, namaskar and marhaba!

This is Atomic gitten, your correspondent from the middle east.
For The news in this previously calm territory-as you may have surmised the presence of this Git has already caused chaos to begin uncurling her twisted fingers...
Climatically, yours truly is freezing in the heat.
vous ne comprenez?
Its hot outside but the AC makes us huddle in the blankets and have nose blocks( heh heh heh...do I hear grinding dental parts?). Of course the heat here is 'peanuts'-to use a Knightly phraseology-compared to Chennai or Kerala. This correspondent expresses her sincere condolences to the receiving end(s?) of Ms. Posh git's cooking and driving. How many wreaths should we order?
Gitler old chap, I am doing your job here! I have been asked to conduct a quiz in my school. Yes, I know-hieghts of irony,heh heh heh. Apart from this there is a play coming up so that aught to keep moi busy.However,these attractions are frugal meal for a Git's voracious appetite for interesting activities. Besides that gits get so bored in this Pearl of the Middle East -that they actually resort to EATING just to keep themselves sane....or should I say insane.Fortunately I am planning to take up a job here- so thats double gain: less boredom and more money ( hee hee hee-I'm being paid for being relieved from gloom).

Thats the news update from this side of the globe. Will be back with more news from the Arabian Gulf. Until then, my globe trotting and non trotting compatriots, I bidst thou adieu, farewell, au revoir, arividerci...and so on and so forth( Farquad style ;-D)

May the Spirit of Tig watch over you all.Nema.

No comments: