Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dear Gits,

I'm afraid I've been guilty of neglect. Not a single post from me since the first two! I'm sure nobody missed me... sniff, sniff... but what the hell! This blog cannot go for so long without being afflicted by me! Hehehe. So here I am, typing merrily away. May I state politely and quietly, I BLEEDING HATE EXAMS!! They drive me to multiple exclamations--which is saying something!

They're a pain in the neck, especially when I have to sit down and mug facts about a bunch of dead guys who lived long LONG before I was even a glimmer of an idea of a thought of a notion in the genetic line of the ancestors of my blessed parents! And why? Well, that's life! The only consolation is that, well, our brilliant little group was inspired by one such group of dead guys (we really should write a post on the University Wits--enlighten the world and all that.)

Anyway... deep breath. Well I've vented precisely 1.73695% of my irritation and frustration. Now I shall go kick a few puppies and scare a few kids to round it off.

Ah, life's good. (serve with portions of sarcasm sauce as needed)

Hail Gits!

No comments: