Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Greetings fellow gits!!!

I have the honour of presenting myself-Atomic gitten aka sree aka pain aka..ok well you know what i mean....Any , as i was saying- I have the honour of presenting myself Atomic gitten,honorary university git and member the society of the wha-wha sisters.

I shall now introduce the git anthem and the oath of the gits.
ANTHEM:
If you're a happy git clap your hands-
clap clap
if you're a happy git clap your hands-
clap clap
If you're a happy git and you reallly wanna show it
If you're a happy git clap your hands-
clap clap

and so on and so forth(Farquad style) with stamping feet,snapping fingers and nodding the head and all that.

THE OATH:

I_____ git,solemnly swear
to
uphold riotous behaviour,
create pandemonium,
intersperse the conversation with "obscure shit"
never be silent in class,
employ our creative minds for the good of none,
Never leave work pending-get it done by someone else
and bring out the devil in everyone.
This vow will hold true,
until prema's mouth shuts like glue(yeah i know we all hope for it,but there is no chance of it happening heh heh)


I bid all of you my tearful adieu(actually not,i just thought it sounded good)

untl the next time-ths s the atomic gitten siging off.

PS-any chagess ii anthhem or oath always welcome ...byee

1 comment:

SirGit said...

hey dooooode. Aren't we all like, so, like cool, man? Hoahoahoa (weird laugh)

Finally, thou haft found a name worthy of thyself, o lately Nameless One. I applaud thee.

I'm in seventh heaven! After so many, many days of inactivity the git blog is coming alive.

May the blog be filled with worthy thoughts and giterature for as long as we shall live.

This I swear by the hol(e)y name of the the University Gits.

Please note that after the arrival of tallgit, the oath taking ceremony shall begin.

(Clapping, snapping, nodding, etc.)