Friday, May 19, 2006

Mea culpa...

Hey gits! Wassup?

By now I'm sure most of you have noticed that the blog's got a new look. Yes, yes, it was very autocratic of me to just change the template without conferring with anybody but hey! In my defence, hardly any of you seem to log in to this page. So I was sure it would take a long time to put up a post about the change of template, have a thouroughly gitty discussion on the attendant merits and demerits of such a deicision, a gitty discussion on which template to use and finally to actually change it! So I thought I'd go ahead and change it and let the comments pour in, then change it back to how it was or change it to a new template. And furthur in my defence, the actual template hasn't changed, only the colour scheme.

Or maybe I am just plain autocratic, despotic and hitler-ish (as opposed to democratic, democratic and... git-lerish (?))

Well anyway... take it or leave it! Har!

3 comments:

AtomicGitten said...

SIRGIT!!!!

You wound me to the core with your thoughtless words!!!!
How can you say no one has been logging to our cherished blog- when there is a shout from me every other bloody day!!!!

Sniff! Sniff! I'm hurt :-(

Poshgit said...

hey sirgit...

new skin's fine,but i somehow feel the green at the top is too jil-jaal ;-) but that's jus my opinion girl,take it or leave it!personally liked the old skin better...

smoke said...

atomic! of COURSE i wasn't talking about you... you know that! I'm talking about those other useless bums who never even peep in to say boo! Not you, our faithful foreign correspondent!

hey posh... true true... a useful candidate for the next jil-jall day, i agree. but well see if you like any of the templates from this website Will change it back to the old skin since this one's unpopular. and the shoutbox doesnt go with it anyway! :D

peace...

hail gits!